Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Beginning and End....

Okay so tomorrow is already February and this is my first post since last year....to say that I've been a tad bit preoccupied is an understatement but I have really great news.

I HAVE STARTED A NEW BLOG!!!!!!

Everything about creating a blog is a learning experience and sometime last summer I realized my happiness with Naughty Baubles was fading.  Torn between what to do I just kept riding it out and finally with the new year on the horizon and a strong desire for something new I went ahead and started up a Wordpress blog back in December that so far I am pretty happy with.  Its a completely new vision for 2013 from the blog to the jewelry and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.

So don't forget to take some time and check me out over at LowerEastDryGoods.com (my new home) and hopefully you stay with me during this transition. 


P.S. The one thing that's not changing...can you guess...the DIYs. I have a stack of things to make so I couldn't possible forget those.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog is really good for newbie like me and so much a lot of informative post. Truly I like it because I fully impressed to it…
Travesti

Unknown said...

Well that's amazing comments here! there is the one activity that you can do as a parent.Not let your boyish go with out admiration from you and be constant to accustom them acclimatized that you applause them.
scary costumes

albania real estate for sale said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...